UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment for 3500 Urdu Teachers Vacancy in Allahabad on 5th February 2016
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment on 5th February 2016
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council primary and upper primary schools in the state conduct and management council Year 1972 is being. Through its first set of schools 2 schools to recognize 3 teachers 4 employees all work related service
The transaction is being. Artgt currently more than one million council of state primary schools and about 35,000 higher than primary school is being run by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, which have been increasing each year. Nearly three million teachers are employed in schools. Continuous process of recruitment and promotion of teachers in schools in the districts continues….See More
3500 Posts of Urdu Teachers
2) Candidates should have possessing Graduation Degree in any discipline with Urdu as a subject and qualified TET or BTC, D.Ed, NTT, 2 years BTC Urdu.
3) Bachelor degree of Elementary Education approved by NCTE are eligible to apply.
1) Candidate should have 21 – 50 years old as on 01.07.2016.
2) Upper Age relaxation will be extended for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category as per Govt. rules.
1) Application fee to be collected in the form of challan in cash deposited into any SBI Branch favouring “Secretary, U.P.Basic Shiksha Parishad, Allahabad” in the following manner:
- Unreserved /OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST – Rs.200/-
- PWD – Exempted
2) Candidates have options to pay fee online using debit card/credit card/ SBI internet banking.
Selection of suitable candidates will be based on the merit list prepared after considering the following factors:
|High School/Matriculation||% of Marks/10|
|Intermediate (10+2)||% of Marks x 2/10|
|Graduation||% of Marks x 4/10|
|B.Ed||1st Div.||2nd Div.||3rd Div.|
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application using link address on 5th February 2016.
3) Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions before proceeding for online registration.
1) Last date for applying online – 05 February 2016
2) Last date for printing e-challan & payment of fee through SBI link – 08 February 2016
3) Last date for generating application form – 10 February 2016
Link Address: Apply Online