Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Permanent Commission Officer Jobs
Online applications are inviting by Indian Navy for hiring young and energetic candidates for the Short Service Commission Officers in Education Branch & Permanent Commission Officers (Men Only) in Logistics Cadre Posts. Those candidates who have completed their MBA and M.Sc can apply for the posts.
MBA and B.Tech Degree holders are eligible for the posts.
Selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Candidates can apply for the posts till 20-4-2017.
Candidates should have no any past criminal record.
How to Apply
Willing candidates can apply online from official site before the last date.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date and other details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Indian Navy Posts details 2017
Name of Post: Commission Officer
No of posts: 16
- Candidate’s upper age limit is 02 Jan 1993 – 01 Jan 1997.
- Candidates can get as per norms of Indian Navy.
- Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech, MBA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Sc, MCA and M.Sc from recognized institute.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
- Selection will be made on written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
For official site, Click here
For Official Advertisement, Click here
Sailor Post Recruitment 2016 for Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is accepting applications from young, fit and energetic candidates for the post of Sailor in the Navy. Interested candidates can send in their applications and be a part of the Indian Defense.
This is an amazing opportunity for 12th passed candidates of India who always dreamt of joining services in the Indian Navy. They can serve the nation by grabbing this opportunity and have a set career with the Indian Navy. Candidates below the age of 21 years can apply for these posts. The selection process will include written test and fitness test. The remuneration per month for the selected candidates will be good.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date, which is 19-12-2016.
Other details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply and important links are given below.
Indian Navy – Sailor Post Details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the post till 19-12-2016.
Name of Post: Sailors
Location: Anywhere in India
- Candidates age between 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
- Candidates can get Rs 5700 pm will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training an amount equal to the minimum of scale as mentioned below, less stipend already paid, shall be admissible from the date of commencement of service. (b) On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus DA.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Link to official site is here!
Link to Official Advertisement is here!