Associate Quality Analyst Jobs in Thomson Reuters – Bangalore.
Thomson Reuters Job openings for B.E, B.Tech students as Associate Quality Analyst. Candidates who are interested in this field can apply as soon as possible.
THOMSON REUTERS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||6 Months – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Quality Analyst|
Thomson Reuters Job Description
- Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for applications developed using various technologies including distributed Internet technologies (Java/J2EE, relational databases, XML, web services, etc.).
- Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
- Analyze business requirement specifications and interact with QA testing team to plan and develop test cases.
- Update test cases when appropriate to reflect changes in product functionality or requirements.
- Actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritization processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
- Partner and build effective relationships with others throughout the quality and software development organizations.
- Develop, execute, and support automated tests.
- Keep abreast of current methodologies, technologies, and tools, and proactively seek ways to incorporate them into testing efforts.
- Effectively contribute and implement new ideas to improve the software testing process.
A four-year degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related fields.
- At least 6 months – 2 years of software testing and/or software development.
- Knowledge of any automated testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional).
- Strong technical aptitude, organization, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, global, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team on a large project.
- Ability to pay attention to details and to follow through on commitments.
- Interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
- Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Thomson Reuters Company Profile
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a multinational mass media and information firm with operational headquarters at 3 Times Square in Manhattan, New York City. The firm was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where its legal domicile offices are located at 333 Bay Street in Downtown Toronto. Thomson Reuters shares maintain a dual listing on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation’s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008 and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries and has more than 60,000 employees around the world