Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs in Kone Recruitment 2017 – Chennai
Kone Job openings in Chennai for BE, B.Tech students. Contenders who have completed BE, B.Tech are only eligible to apply for these job vacancies. Contenders can apply for these openings on or before 11th May 2017.
KONE RECRUITMENT DETAILS
To know more details about Kone Recruitment 2017 candidates can read the whole post and check the tabular form which is given below.
||Graduate Engineer Trainee
||11th May 2017
Kone Desired Profile
- Education Qualification – BE (Mechanical).
- Years of Experience: Fresher (70%+ percentage in B.E or B.Tech Mechanical alone can apply).
- Required Technical Skills – AutoCAD tool knowledge.
- Certified in AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- Good Verbal Communication.
Kone Job Description
- The Supply Line (SL) Engineering Specialist, Coordinator designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
- He/she identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual components to meet customer specific requirements.
- As requested by FL, the SL Engineering Specialist, Coordinator creates the required design, layout drawings for customer approval.
- SL Engineering Specialist, Coordinator is under the SL Engineering Managers supervision.
Kone Company Profile
KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business and ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. KONE Technology is a global organization of technology, design and environment experts who research and create new technologies for innovative People Flow solutions. Every day, millions of people are using our elevators and escalators in residential and office buildings, hospitals, public transportation sites, hotels, shopping malls and many special buildings.
How To Apply For Kone Job Vacancies
Aspirants can apply for Kone Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainee position on or before 11th May 2017. All interested aspirants can apply for this Engineer position through online.
Design Engineer Job Vacancies in Bangalore | CADCom Walkin Drive
CADCom is conducting Job openings in Bangalore to recruit BE, B.Tech students for Design Engineer positions. Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech without any arrears are eligible to attend the CADCom Careers 2017. This will be an excellent opportunity for those people who wants to get a job in Design Engineer. Contenders are also suggested to check the Official Notification to avoid further Complications. Interested aspirants can attend for the drive on or before 31st May 2017.
CADCOM WALKIN DETAILS
||0 – 1 Year
||INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
||Industrial Products, Heavy Machinery
CADCom Job Description
- Unique opportunity to learn, work as a Design engineer & start design career with valuable experience, on-site internship.
- Work with same responsibilities as full-time Design engineers.
- Join as Paid Design Interns & to be retained who performs well.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE, Diploma Mechanical.
- You’ll work both independently on tasks as well as alongside other experienced Design Engineers.
CADCom Company Profile
CADCOM is founded in 1988, and it is recognized as a leader in the fields of CAD and GIS. CADCom has served three groups Since 2006. They are our clients, our candidates, and our staff. CADCom treats all the three groups with equal importance.CADCOM’s mission is to facilitate the establishment and use of systems for computer-aided drafting and design and GIS. The CADCom company offers Technical support and Training, on site or at its location. CADCOM created and developed a software product called ASCAD© 2. ASCAD stands for Automated Standardization for Computer Aided Design.
How To Apply For CADCom Job Vacancies
Interested aspirants can attend CADCom walkins 2017 which will be held in Bangalore from 4th to 31st May 2017 for Design Engineer positions. It is highly Appreciable if candidates check the Official notification before attending the drive. Interested applicants can attend directly on or before 31st May 2017 at the below-mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 4th to 31st May 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM
CADCom Consulting,159, 2nd floor,
3rd main, 3rd cross, Hanumanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560019.