Redbus Jobs in Bangalore
IBIBO Group Walkin Recruitment For Freshers & Experienced candidates as customer service executives. Redbus walkin drive is for fresher and experienced candidates on 30th March 2017.
REDBUS WALKIN DRIVE 2017:
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Redbus Job Primary Tasks
- To promptly book customer tickets and disseminate information on new offerings, availability of seats, promotional schemes etc.
- Provide effective and timely resolution to a range of customer inquiries and follow them up to final resolution.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Strive to provide end to end one-call solution to every customer that he/she talks to.
Required Skills and Specifications
- Excellent communication (oral ), interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work in shifts
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers and different situations.
- Customer centric.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and 1 South Indian Language ( Tamil or Telugu or Kannada)
- Preferably a graduate
- Can look at 10 + 2 if they have relevant work experience.
How To Apply For Redbus Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for Redbus Recruitment 2017 which is held in Bangalore on 30th March 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check official website for further details.
Walkin Date: 30th March 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 1.00 PM
Redbus, Ibibo Group Pvt Ltd,
B1 Golden Enclave,
Floor 1, Corporate Block,
Old Airport Road, Bangalore- 560017
( Adjacent to HDFC bank )
Contact Person: Priyanka, Arun