Jet Airways Walkin Drive For Freshers in Delhi
Jet Airways job openings in Delhi for HSC students as Cabin Crew. Interested and Eligible Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below-mentioned venue.
JET AIRWAYS WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply.
- Dress Code: Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples, and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Nationality: Indian citizens only
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport
- Mandatory Documentation: Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card.
Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
How To Apply For Jet Airways Job Vacancies
Walkin Date: 24th April 2017
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Constitution Club of India,