Barclays Recruitment Pune for Test Analyst
Barclays Recruitment Pune for Test Analyst
Barclays is recruitment process for openings in Test Analyst. Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : Barclays
official website: https://www.barclays.in/
Company’s field: IT- Software
Barclays Job Detail
Role in the Job : Test Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the Barclays recruitment
Minimum Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch eligible: 2015 -16
Experience Required for the job: Freshers
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- The application Exposure Manager is mainly used for Collateral Management (CMU) and Client Valuations (CVG) business areas of Barclays Capital. It is also used for Global Netting Application (GNA).The team is of size 100+ across UK, India, Prague, Poland, New York and Singapore and is a structured build the bank team made up of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Testing and Development.
- For 2016 CMCV has aggressive targets to meet regulatory change, operating cost reductions and process efficiencies. This is in addition to ensuring that the technology platforms architected to meet business demand and are scalable so as to accommodate future business growth.
- Experience in Software testing.
- Prepare / Assist in performing test estimation, test strategy
- Hands on experience of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- BDD (preferably using Specflow)
- NET 3.5 and Onwards (.NET/C#)
- Plan regression tests
- Coordinate / Prepare Test Bed/Test Data for execution
- SQL Server 2005/2008 (Including TSQL stored procedures)
- Support UAT / OAT
- Continuous integration environment (TeamCity preferred)
- Source Control (Perforce preferred), including multi-development/parallel branches
- Reverse engineer requirements and develop models as needed to support test automation
- Execute tests, track and monitor defects to closure and produce test metrics and test reports
- Customer and key stakeholder communication, Timely escalations and communication of risks and issues
- Proactively identifying potential delivery related issues and arriving at mitigation plan.
- Task Allocation and Monitoring, Co-ordinate and Manage Test Schedules
- Participate in project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality
- Conduct reviews and inspections of project and test deliverables and provide feedback
- Implement creative and innovative ways of testing to meet project goals without compromising quality
- Participates in refining testing practices and methodologies
- Has intermediate level of knowledge specific to an industry domain like Collateral Management.
- Ensure constructive working relationships within the global test team and development with other functional groups
- Ability to coordinate between BA’s , Business and test team
- Manage a team of 3-5 Test Analysts globally in different Time Zone.
- Assist Test Manager/ Portfolio Test Lead in resource management activities within the projects and ensure effective utilization
- Strong experience in testing and defect management.
- Exposure to configuration and change.
- Good communication Skills, Smart presentation.
- Knowledge of any Test Management Tool like Quality Center/JIRA
- Experience in Test Planning and Test Estimations.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Must have strong understanding of database.
- Experience in working as part of global teams with stakeholders from different geographies/cultures as well as working with vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management expertise
- Ability to influence stakeholders to drive optimum solution
- Maintain objectivity, remains calm under pressure and leads by example
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Confident and excellent decision making skills
- Ability to evaluate and propose tactical vs strategic approach
Selection Process, Mode of Application and How to Apply
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
Click here to apply for Barclays recruitment