Bank of India Recruitment for 77 Specialist Officers in Across India on 8th March 2016
Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Bank of India (Hindi:बैंक ऑफ इंडिया) (BoI) is commercial bank with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. Bank of India has 4828 branches as on 31 December 2013, including 56 offices outside India, which includes five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one joint venture. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.
Total 77 Posts of Specialist Officers
1) 20 Post of Chartered Accountant,
2) 04 post of Risk Analysts,
3) 05 post of Law Officer,
4) 42 post of Information Technology,
5) 02 post of Technical Officer (Premises),
6) 04 post of Technical Officer (Appraisal).
Candidate should have 21 – 35 years old as on 01-01-2016.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 8th March 2016.
Link Address: Apply Online