Andhra Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers
“Andhra Bank” was founded by the eminent freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923 with a paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorized capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs…. See More
200 Posts of Probationary Officers
1) Candidates should have done in any Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
2) Candidates should have done Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
3) Candidate should have done in 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore.
Freshers/Experience candidates can apply these post.
Candidate should have minimum 20 years- maximum 28 years old as on 01.09.2015.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates can submit online application on 1 December 2015.
3) Application Fees For GEN & OBC Rs.600.00 & For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100.00.
4) Bank Notification
Bank job Location: Across India
Link Address: Click here