Amazon Walkin Interview For Any Graduate on June 2015
Post of Seller Support Associate
Candidate should possess any graduate from any recognized university or institution.
Experience: 0-5 Years
Skills & Responsibilities:
1) Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
2) Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
3) Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
4) Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
5) Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
6) Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
7) Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
8) Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
9) Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
1) The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners.
2) The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
3) The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
4) A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases
How to apply:
1) Walkin mode of apply.
2) Interested candidates can attend the walkin on the below given address on dt 27th – 1st August 2015.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
Building No:9, 10th Floor, Opp. Westin Hotel,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitec City, Madhapur
Link Address: Click here