Airline Attendant Jobs for Freshers
Air India Express
Air India Express, India’s first international airline that offers great value for money and efficient service. Our mission is to provide convenient connectivity in the short-range routes at the most affordable prices to passengers.Our fleet consists of state of the art 17 B737-800 aircraft. In keeping with our mission to provide budget travel, our aircrafts will have single class economy…. See More
Post of Airline Attendant
3) Applicants who have successfully undergone a Course in First Aid.
1) Freshers candidates can eligible these post.
2) Candidate should have flying experience as Cabin Crew.
1) Candidate should must be well groomed and have a clear complexion.
2) Candidate should be dynamic and have a friendly hospitable disposition,with pleasing gestures.
3) Candidate should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
4) Candidate should be Clear speech, no stammering, lisping.
5) Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
1) Stipend of Rs.10, 000/month
2) Completed Training: Rs. 31880/month
Only Unmarried candidates can apply these post.
1) Candidates should have minimum height required for :Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” ).
2) Candidates should have minimum height required for :Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2” ).
Candidates should have 18 and 24 years (Relax 5 years of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks. Even and regular teeth.
How to Apply:
1) Online mode of application.
2) Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for this position online soon before the link expires on 1 September 2015.
3) Application Fees Rs.500/- Click here More Info
4) Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PA (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
1) Group Dynamics test
2) Personality Assessment
3) Personal Interview (PI)
4) Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
Link Address: Click here