Accenture Recruitment Bangalore for Associate IT Operations
Accenture Recruitment for Associate IT Operations
Accenture is recruitment process for openings in Associate IT Operations. Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : Accenture
official website: www.accenture.com
Company’s field: IT/Software Industry
Accenture Job Detail
Role in the Job : Associate IT Operations – Level 12
Job Location: Kolkata/Bangalore
SALARY OFFERED: Rs.3.15 LPA
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the Accenture recruitment
Minimum Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required for the job: Freshers
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
About Accenture Company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
- BE /B.Tech ( any stream )can participate.
- Only Full Time course is eligible.
- Candidates should be a 2016 passed out.
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree.( Irrespective of the region) 10th & 12th percentage is relaxed.
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates must be willing to work on shift basis, willing to relocate as per business demand & fixable to work on call taking roles.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7.
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
Job Responsibilities: Responsible for supporting the Service Desk/ IT Infrastructure Monitoring/ Other Infrastructure jobs to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations
Mode of Application and How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)