Accenture Off Campus Drive On 19th Nov 2016
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2016-2017 – BE, B.Tech Freshers.
Accenture is hiring 2016 batch BE, B.Tech freshers for the vacancies of associate IT operations. Last date to apply for Accenture recruitment drive is 15th November 2016 and the actual off campus drive date is on 19th November 2016. Accenture released this notification through eLitmus. So this opportunity is only people who have taken the eLitmus Test. If you have not taken eLitmus exam then practice eLitmus Syllabus 2017 to crack the exam.
- Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) from 2016 batch (full time course only)
- The participants should have scored an aggregate of 60% & above in their current degree (Irrespective of the region)
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: A Maximum of 1 year gap in education
- Good pH score
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card in case of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Fixed component: Rs 290,323
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential : 8.5%
- Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquette
- Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting
- Must be agreeing to work in shifts 24×7
- Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required
- Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Though this is not a BPO job, but you are expected to work in 24×7 environment.
Accenture Company Profile:
Accenture is a Strategy, Consulting, Digital , Technology & Operations company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.