Allscripts Recruitment for Associate Database Administrator
Allscripts is recruitment process for openings in Associate Database Administrator. Eligible Candidates can Apply soon for the Vacancies as the Last date is soon.
Recruiting Company details
Name of company : Allscripts
official website: www.allscripts.com
Company’s field: IT software
Allscripts Job Detail
Role in the Job : Associate Database Administrator
Job Location: Pune
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Eligibility for the Allscripts recruitment
Minimum Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch eligible: Any batch
Experience Required for the job: 0 – 2 Years
Company and Candidate Profile for the job
About The Company:
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- The primary purpose of this role is to install, design, implement, upgrade, and optimize the performance of databases required to
- operate Allscripts software solutions.
- Estimate effort for self and agree on schedules with Project Manager
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation (Database, Architecture, etc.)
- Analyze and diagnose problems reported to the help desk, escalate support issues
- Discuss issues/requirements with client
- Work with the development teams in the data modelling and database design of product and efficient SQL for fast application performance.
- Effectively support Sales, BSG and Professional Services
- Research and identify third party tools / software that improves development process
- Install and configure database system software plus third-party system tools, applications and products.
- Performance Optimization – Performance monitoring, measurement and capacity planning of Production Software solutions, recommending changes to Allscripts products and “standardized” System configurations.
- Implement, periodically test and review appropriate data access and security measures, including access control, audit, backup/restore and system rebuild & recovery processes.
- Implement and continuously improve the database infrastructure environment. Provide fast and value-added services to the development organization.
- Participate in the process of ensuring that identified Business Continuity measures are implemented, documented and regularly tested to enable continue operations of systems identified as requiring such protection in accordance with the corporate Disaster Recovery program.
- Stay current with the DB technology. Perform software upgrades and new software installation both pro-actively and in response to requests from users of systems, including any necessary patches to database systems and applications to ensure continuing stable and secure operation.
- Provide an ad-hoc support service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Carry out prescribed programs of computer system performance management and capacity planning for systems as designated by Management to ensure the necessary system capacity and performance is available as required.
- Pro-actively seek and acquire technical training, vocational training and market and product awareness such that skills remain current, relevant and valued within Allscripts.
- Accurately estimate effort for self and agree schedules with manager.
- Successful completion of a Bachelors Degree or relevant database experience.
- 0-2 years experience preferred
- Database product knowledge preferred
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
Mode of Application and How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
Click here to apply for Allscripts recruitment