Dept of Employment and Training Recruitment 01 February 2016
Dept of Employment and Training originally came in to existence under the stress of postwar demobilization. Towards the end of the Second world war,the need for a machinery which could handle proper re-absorption into civil life,of a large number of service personnel and war workers thrown out of employment due to war was keenly felt. As per arrangement agreed upon both by the Central and State Governments, the Directorate General of Resettlement and Employment (DGRE) was set up in July 1945 and Employment Exchanges were gradually opened in several parts of the country. Till the end of 1946,Employment service facilities were restricted only to demobilized servicemen.In 1947,consequent upon the partition, the Employment exchanges were called upon to deal with the resettlement of a large number of dislocated mass. In response to the popular demands, scope of the service was gradually extended and by early 1948, the services of Employment Exchanges were thrown open to all categories of the applicants. Based on the recommendations of Training and Employment services organization committee, Day-to-day administration of the organization was handed over to the State government with effect from 1st November, 1956...See More
329 Posts of Junior Training Officer
2) Candidates should have SSLC pass with Diploma in relevant field of Engineering / Technology.
3) Candidates should have SSLC pass with NTC in the relevant trade of ITI Course with a minimum 3 years of industrial experience / NAC in the relevant trade with a minimum 2 years of industrial experience.
4) Candidates should have Weight age will be given to CITS Certificate holders in the relevant trade and for experience.
Candidate should have 18 – 40 years old.
How to Apply:
2) Interested candidates apply online on 01 February 2016.
3) Send their duly filled application along with attested copies of all related documents & Certificate at postal address.
4) Application fees for OBC / Other category candidates at Rs.150 or Rs.50 for SC/ST/SCA and PH/DW category Candidates.
Link Address: Apply Online